East Sandwich Grange Hall
The hall was built in 1889 as a meeting place for the East Sandwich Grange, an agricultural fraternal organization, which also existed on county, state, and national levels. The Grange was designed to enhance economic, social and educational qualities of life for farm families. Since 1889, this hall has served as a center of social life in East Sandwich. Today it serves as the hub of the museum: a Visitors Center and exhibit space.
Admission & Hours
Admission includes access to all museum exhibits. Access to the grounds is free of charge year-round.
The Museum is closed for the season. It will reopen in June 2023. The Grange Hall is open for events.
MUSEUM HOURS (SEASONAL)
Kids, Members, Military FREE